Friday, April 10, 2009

A path for expression

Today is a new day.

After seven years of working within my own family business, I now have the chance to lend a hand to others. I am humbled to have the opportunity to help families better understand their situations, answer the "what do you want?" questions, and explore options for realizing their objectives.

Yes, it is a very serious business - and yes, I feel like a kid in a candy store. Why? Because I know how challenging family business can be. I've lived it - am still living it. I know how much of a difference Jay Hughes, Marty Carter, Pat Weschler, Rich McClellan, Brandy Hydrick and many others have made and can yet make.

So, with this funny mix of excitement and humility, I set my foot on the road of family business consulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment